>> SAME ErRoR meSsaGe He's is seEInG.  shEeSh!  iT'S aS
>> iF yOU gUyS dIdn'T REaD MY MEsSaGe OR SOMETHing...
>
>What's the deal with the ransom-note font? No offense, but it is
>very hard on the eyes, and as used above, technically incorrect.
>Can you write in normal case like the rest of us? Please?

If your point is that unconventional usage of upper-
and lower- case letters makes for SUBSTANTIALLY degraded
readability, I agree %100.  And yet, I'll bet that you've
never sent a complaint (such as the one you just sent to
me) to Kurth Bemis, right?  It's only a matter of degree,
and my "ransom note font" (I like that!) is just to make
the point...            (apologies for the inconvenience)

Regards,