On Tue, 7 Nov 2000, Jeffry Smith wrote:

[jpbs list]
> Ack - I can't find it on the slug.org website, but I know I've been
> subcribed to it.  Could some of the SLUG folks confirm it exists, and
> post info to the list on how to subscribe?

Once I figured out where I *put* the info, I found my subscription info
thing. I seem to recall having seen something in there fairly recently,
but I'm not completely positive about that. So I can't make any claims
about its continued existence.

you can send mail to <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> with the following

    unsubscribe jobs

or from another account, besides [EMAIL PROTECTED]:

    unsubscribe jobs [EMAIL PROTECTED]

list itself) send email to <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> .
to contact a human.

 Here's the general information for the list you've subscribed to,
 in case you don't already have it:

[Last updated on: Mon Feb  7 11:38:38 2000]
Welcome to [EMAIL PROTECTED] This is the list to use for any and all Linux
jobs related information.  Mail sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED] will be sent to all
subscribers.

--

HTH,
Suzanne