In a message dated: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 14:31:58 EST
Stephen Ryan said:

>Huhwhat?  Seyon is GPL, and has been for a year and a half.  From the
>'copyright' file included in Debian's seyon package (verbatim, including
>typos):

It was not at the time RH stopped distributing it and they probably made no
effort to get permission to distribute it under the GPL like Debian did.

A year and a half is a relatively short time, considering they stopped
distributing it after RH5.0 came out, and that was well over 2 years ago.
--
Seeya,
Paul