Hi everybody,

Does anybody know where I could find information about connecting to a windows
firewall? I know, this could be a little more detailed description, but I
don't know much else about it. Some guys managed to configure their linux IP
masq machine so that the windows machine on their home network could connect to
the firewall, but I don't have a win machine, so I would prefer a native linux
solution. We got suggestions for trying FreeSWAN. Would it work? Or something
else?

Thanks,
--Ferenc