Someone in #WineHQ on IRC told me they knew someone running it in wine, but
that was the extent of their help so who knows.   Ryan and I remembered someone
talking about running it at the NUN (I think it was you), so I went off and
read and installed.  I looked through the NUN notes and saw that was VMWare,
not wine.  It's just as well, gives me something new to tinker with.  I don't
like this license key and evaluation period crap though.

Ryan is really adamant that he wants to run Civilization II and he wasn't
too excited over FreeCiv.

-Mjo