There is a pretty good collection at http://www.qubit.org/

"Kevin D. Clark" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> OK, throw out any applications you use *right now* that depend on
> public-key cryptography.

*sigh*.  The subject was the protection of secrets for "a few
decades".  For that, you have to account for more than just today's
technology.  Most secrets do not need protection for that long, and
for those public-key cryptosystems are fine.

                     - Jim Van Zandt