At 02:02 PM 12/18/2000 -0500, Sean Goodell wrote:

give wvdial a whirl....the latest version is stable and works great.  if
your using the newest version of pppd then you can even do dhcp..

~kurth

>Can anyone explain what the differences between KPPP and DialD are?  The
>reason for my question is I cannot seem to connect to a new ISP using dialD,
>but kppp has no trouble.  Can anyone explain this?
>

>Thank You,
>
>Sean Goodell
>Global American, Inc.
>Web Development \ Marketing
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Kurth Bemis - Network/Systems Administrator, USAExpress.net/Ozone Computer

People disagree with me.  I just ignore them.
         -- Linus Torvalds, regarding the use of C++ for the Linux kernel

[EMAIL PROTECTED] | http://www.usaexpress.net/kurth
PGP key available - http://www.usaexpress.net/kurth/pgp

Fight Weak Encryption!  Donate your wasted CPU cycles to Distributed.net
(http://www.distributed.net)