I tried runnig fdisk from windows, this is what I got.

                          Display Partition Information

    Current fixed disk drive: 1

    Partition  Status   Type    Volume Label  Mbytes   System   Usage
        1              Non-DOS                 1153               12%
        2              EXT DOS                  353                4%
     C: 3         A    PRI DOS                 8252   FAT32       85%

    Total disk space is  9758 Mbytes (1 Mbyte = 1048576 bytes)

We have someone here teaching a Linux Driver couse so I asked him
about it.  He suggested that I use the Boot disk that came with RH 7
and go into Rescue mode.  From there I can mount the partition and
look at lilo.conf and maybe run lilo by hand.  The problem now is
mount from the rescue disk has some magic switches because from
what I'm told it is different then the normal mount command.  Also,
I need to add switches to the lilo command (-r ?) .

Anyone know the exact lines I need to type?

TIA,
Kenny