On Tue, 16 Jan 2001, Dave hardy wrote:
> I've seen info here and there but no succinct, step-by-step instructions
> for a box with this little in the way of resources, by current standards.
> Any pointers?

Linux Router Project
        http://www.linuxrouter.org/

Trinux - Linux Security Toolkit
        http://www.trinux.org/

Coyote Linux
        http://www.coyotelinux.com/

DMOZ web directory entry on the subject
        http://www.dmoz.org/Computers/Software/Operating_Systems\
        /Linux/Distributions/Tiny_Linux/Floppy_Sized/

Google Linux Search
        http://www.google.com/linux
        (not directly related to what you asked for, but an excellent
        resource for just about everything Linux)

--
Ben Scott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Net Technologies, Inc. <http://www.ntisys.com>