Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 09:18:39 -0800
From: Seth David Schoen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Craig Schoeberle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Linuxcare Business Card CD ROM

Craig Schoeberle writes:

> Is it possible to obtain the Linuxcare Business Card CD ROM ?

Sure, if you go to LinuxWorld in New York and look for the Linuxcare booth.
Or if you want to burn one, or if your local Linux user group requests them
directly.

Or, I've been saying, you could try to buy them on eBay. :-)

--
Seth David Schoen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  | And do not say, I will study when I