On Mon, 22 Jan 2001, Derek D. Martin wrote:
> Just to prove that I'm still the pedantic bastard I've always been ...

  Just to prove that I'm even more pedantic... ;-)

> ... I'll point out that BIND is an acronym, which when correctly written
> (at least in the English language) is ALWAYS all in upper case ...

 But, on Unix systems, most things tend to be written in all lower case, even
when they are acronyms or proper nouns.  This convention appears to override
"proper English" [1] in the vast majority of cases.

  ;-)

Footnotes
---------
[1] Assuming this is not an oxymoron.