In a message dated: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 17:48:53 EST
"Jon 'maddog' Hall, Executive Director, Linux International" said:

>[EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
>> a Monkey from Helix Code
>
>You mean a monkey from Ximian (pronouced ZEE-ee-un, www.ximian.com).

Well, to carry on the tradition of being pedantic, wouldn't that be

        pronounced ZIM-ee-un?

otherwise, why the 'm' between the 2 i's ? :)

Also, from the Ximian web site:

        Today, Helix Code changed its name to Ximian, Inc. The name Ximian
        (which is pronounced ZIM-ee-un)...

:)
--

Seeya,