On Mon, 12 Feb 2001, Lori Hitchcock wrote:

> posting was deleted.  I have received no responces from people
> planning to attend (no surprize) so next month (March 12th) we will
> meet at NHCTC at 7PM.  Speaker to be announced.

Hey!

What about UNH?

Or are there just not enough of us for that to be worth it anymore? There
certainly weren't very many people at the last UNH meeting I went to...

Suzanne

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                      http://pubpages.unh.edu/~shillman
ResNet Area Three Leader                             http://www.unh.edu/resnet