I've used it a few times.  Mostly if I was sitting at some Windows
box and need to configure something.
On the same topic, I used SWAT (Samba Web Admin Tool) a lot too.  Similar
in theory to linuxconf, but a lot easier to work with than smb.conf.

This doesn't mean I'm excommunicated from GNHLUG, does it? :)

-Mark

--
Mark Komarinski - Senior Systems Engineer - VA Linux Systems
(cell)  978-697-2228