Generally speaking, no. But since you're running Linux you could probably
try to get involved in debugging the kernel :-(

Another way to figure it out is to rebuild your kernel without ipc
support. Then when somebody tried to perform  one of the three possible
create operations, it should fail and hopefully report back to you. BTW, I
consider it a mark of bad programming to create ipcs in such a way that
they are left around after the program has exited.

--
-Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like a banana. Stranger things have -
-happened but none stranger than this. Does your driver's license say Organ