"Kenneth E. Lussier" wrote:

> Derek Martin wrote:

> > >   ROTFLMAO!  And getting strange looks from my cow-orkers, too.  That was too
> > > funny.
> >
> > Actually I think this is extremely old and tired, and long past amusing...
>
> I would have to agree with Derek on this. We have been making fun of him
> about this for far too long now, and it isn't all that funny anymore.
> Besides, there are plenty of other reasons to make fun of him that are
> still quite amusing ;-)

The "plenty of other reasons" phrase reminded me of the following quote:

"Why hate people because of their race, their creed, their nationality, their
religion, their gender,
their handicapp, or their sexual orientation when there are so many REAL reasons to
hate
people!?!"
                                     --Emo Philips, 1991

I know, this isn't Linux related, but since this thread is so far gone I figured, why
not?

Larry