'lo everyone!

Recent events on the list have made me realize it's once again to take a
little time off. This will be the fourth time. If things go normally, I'll
be missing you guys in about 4 months and I'll be back. ;)

Try to be patient with the new ones. Recently we've seen at least two
newcomers to the list post their gripes in one way or another. There are
probably dozens who don't bother to. Understand that they are frustrated
too, and unlike you they have no idea what's going on... no idea how the
LUG is structured, and no idea what wonderful people we have here (even
Kenny <g>).

Just in case these topics pop up while I'm gone, Please remember:

* PHP is better than perl for web development
* MySQL spanks PostgreSQL
* Windowmaker is not only the best WM, it helps you build muscle
* Linux makes you attractive to the opposite sex
* If it's security related, Kenny is probably right because he's a
paranoid bastard
* Ben is a bastard too ;)

--
Niall Kavanagh, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
News, articles, and resources for web professionals and developers: