Paul et. al:

Hi - Slug went down in flames over the weekend.  I went up and put in a
*new* hard drive but haven't had the time to up load the site yet.  I'll do
it tonight.  I promise.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

Bob
Stolen sig follows:
"If you aren't a liberal by the time you are 20, you don't have a heart.
If you aren't a conservative by the time you are 40, you don't have a head."
                                        -Winston Churchill