Peter Cavender <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> asked:

>>> How can this be fixed so that...

The list maintainer has been notified. Please bear in mind that he does
it on a VOLUNTEER basis, and that the list is a guest on the systems
involved. If you look at the bottom of each message, there is a blurb
about majordomo, and majordomo has a number of default addresses that
it uses, including "list-owner" although I don't know the exact syntax.

And, no, I'm not the list maintainer, even though I'm on the same domain
(and systems) that the list is mailed from.

Thanks in advance for your patience.

Bayard

Bayard R. Coolidge      N1HO    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed are
Compaq Computer Corp.           solely those of the author, and not
Nashua, New Hampshire, USA      those of Compaq Computer Corporation
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (DEC '77-'98)              or any other entity.
"Brake for Moose - It could save your life" - N.H. Fish & Game Dept.