>One other nit (for me) with djbdns - I went to the web site, looked all
>through it, downloaded both the tarball and the documentation tarball,
>untarred & went through every piece I could.  For the life of me, I can't find
>a license.  This, of course, explains why it's not in Debian (no
>redistribution rights).
>
>Of course, he who writes the code chooses the license (if any).
>
>jeff

http://cr.yp.to/djbdns/dist.html

actually now at

http://cr.yp.to/distributors.html

It is not exactly Open Source (tm) because you cannot distribute
modified versions.  You can however, freely distribute onmodified
code and you can distribute patches.

Also check out:

http://cr.yp.to.softwarelaw.html

--Pete