Kurth Bemis wrote:

> did anyone record it?  i attempted to but my radio didn't have very good
> reception where i was....if someone did record it will you sendme a copy :-)
>
> ~kurth

Being one of those who doesn't have streaming audio, I listened to it
on the radio.  Hmm, broadcasting, radio,...  yeah, that's the ticket.

(Bill the Curmudgeon - he expects languages to not leak memory, and still
thinks radio an appropriate technology for reaching large audiences.  :)

I have it on (an analogue) cassette.  A little noisy, but clear enough.
(Linus's skepticism about Microsoft's new business model, software by
subscription, was worth tuning in for.  Words to the effect of "not viable
in the long term".  You could almost hear the interviewer's choked giggle.)

If (a manageably small number of) people want to give me blank cassettes at
tomorrow's MELBA meeting I'll make copies.

B the C
--
"We have to make a management decision"
Jerry Mason, Morton Thiokol, Inc.