mutt will also run in Windows, using CygWin.  To pull mail from the
server, however, you'd have to use fetchmail.  I'm not sure if that runs
in CygWin.
http://unixmail-w32.sourceforge.net/

On Mon, May 28, 2001 at 10:24:53AM -0400, Kenneth E. Lussier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> The only one's that I can think of are Netscape, Mozilla, and Pine.
>
> C-Ya,
> Kenny
>
> Randy Edwards wrote:
> >
> >    Can someone suggest a mail client which runs under both Linux and Win32
> > and which uses the same file format directory structure in each?
> >
> >    This is for a laptop with a WinModem where one must dial out in Windows
> > to the ISP and send/receive mail.  However, the desire is to actually
> > read/reply to mail under Linux storing the files on a VFAT partition.
> > Anyone know of a mail client that will meet such criteria?  TIA.

Bob Bell                Compaq Computer Corporation
Software Engineer       110 Spit Brook Rd - ZKO3-3/U14
TruCluster Group        Nashua, NH 03062-2698
[EMAIL PROTECTED]     603-884-0595