On Thu, 22 Feb 2001 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> OK, for those poor saps among us (myself included) who do not have
> StarOffice ...

  I'm not sure that qualifies you as a "poor sap"  Indeed, many would construe
it as a feature.  :-)

> ... but do consider themselves Star Wars fans, could someone PLEASE say
> briefly what this causes?!?!?!?!

  It pops up a rather cheesy and very slow clone of the video game "Space
Invaders".  I didn't really see any reference to George Lucas's masterpiece; I
think that may be a German/English translation issue.

--
Ben Scott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Net Technologies, Inc. <http://www.ntisys.com>