Wow...

        I'm just catching up on the list now after having been home for a
week recovering from an appendectomy last Friday... I definitely know how
he feels, and wish him well!

 - Dana

On Wed, 21 Feb 2001, Bruce Dawson wrote:

> Our good friend and fellow penguin lover, Bill Sconce, is in the hospital.
>
> He is doing well and rapidly recovering from emergency abdominal surgery. They
> expect to discharge him "real soon now". (Good thing hospitals aren't in the
> software business!)
>
> If you wish to see him or send flowers, penguins, or anything else (I don't
> think he can eat solid food, but I'm sure his visitors can), then he's at St.
> Joseph's in Nashua, NH.

Dana S. Tellier               Email [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Student Engineer              University of New Hampshire
InterOperability Lab          7 Leavitt Ln Durham, NH 03824
ATM Consortium                603-862-4626 FAX: 603-862-4181

http://www.distributed.net/   Put wasted CPU cycles to use!