US Datacenters in Marlborough, Ma has been an excellent host to the Boston
Linux and Unix group. We had been at Verio and it is night and day. At
Verio, whenever we called, we rarely had our phone calls returned. As US
Datacenters, they are very very good at returning our calls. They have a
nice facility in Marlborough on Route 20.
http://www.usdatacenters.com

Tony Lambiris wrote:
> Can anyone recommend any colocation services? If you can also include
> any personal experience if it applies as well. You can send all
> how you feel, which Im guessing everyone will do.    ;)
Gerald Feldman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Boston Computer Solutions and Consulting
ICQ#156300