Last night I was watching channel 4.  I saw an advertisement and just
couldn't stop chuckling.  Microsoft is advertising, proudly I might add,
that their "enterprise" server software stays up for "days" at a time
without attendance.  Wow, I'm so impressed I think I'll run out and buy
some :-)  My server will really stay up for days at a time if I spend a
couple grand on the latest and best Microsoft has to offer.  Golly, gee
willikers where do I sign up?

Granted I'm taking it a little out of context, but not much.  In my
opinion, someone in their advertising department really missed the boat
on this one.