[EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
> Is there a website where I can find out about this Hoss Traders
> event?  I too have a bunch of stuff I want to sell or give away (so I
> can buy more stuff).

After trying every combination of "g" and "q" and "l" and "1" in the URL
below, I finally got it to work.  I must help Norm Blake (WA1IVB) with
handwriting lessons:

http://www.qsl.net/k1rqg/

md
Jon "maddog" Hall
Executive Director           Linux(R) International
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]         80 Amherst St.
Voice: +1.603.672.4557       Amherst, N.H. 03031-3032 U.S.A.
WWW: http://www.li.org

Board Member: Uniforum Association, USENIX Association

(R)Linux is a registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in several countries.