Benjamin Scott said:
>On Tue, 4 Sep 2001, Rich Cloutier wrote:
>>> I consider Linuxconf to be evil.  It is known to write invalid and
>>> broken configuration files.  I am told even Red Hat is phasing it out.
>>
>> Don't use it to configure Apache, whatever you do....'nuff said.
>
>  Or Sendmail.

Or Samba.

(are we seeing a theme here? ;)

jeff

Jeffry Smith      Technical Sales Consultant     Mission Critical Linux
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   phone:603.930.9739 fax:978.446.9470
Thought for today:  sandbender n.

 [IBM] A person involved with silicon lithography and
   the physical design of chips.  Compare ironmonger, polygon pu