>>> http://www.cert.org/advisories/CA-2001-30.html

"Compaq has not been able to reproduce the problems identified
in this advisory for TRU64 UNIX. We will continue testing and
address the LPD issues if a problem is discovered and provide patches
as necessary."

Looks like a lot of code review work in years past is paying off.
But, I'm not gloating - there's always "the next one". Feels like
swatting mosquitos - you feel good getting the one that landed on
your arm, but there are always a few dozen more circling overhead!

Bayard