On Fri, 16 Nov 2001, Benjamin Scott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>   Well, when you only have 5 different video cards and a dozen monitors,
> support is easy.  We PC folks have things a bit harder.  Of course, we can
> buy 10 PCs for what one Sun costs.... :-)

Please let me know where I can pick up these PC's with 256MB RAM, 20GB HD,
8MB Video RAM, 17" monitor, and 48x CD-ROM for $150 each.  32-bit is OK.

I'll buy a couple of those for my kids for Xmas, that beats the heck
out of American Girl doll prices. ;-)

http://www.sun.com/desktop/sunblade100/
http://store.sun.com/catalog/doc/BrowsePage.jhtml?catid=60357