Hi All,

Just a reminder that tomorrow night's meeting isn't tomorrow night,
it's THURSDAY.  As I pointed out in my e-mail Tue, 13 Nov 2001:

  >>> On Tue, 13 Nov 2001, Paul Lussier, identified below as "Paul",
  >>> spake forth:

  Paul> The room was not available on the 28th, and for the first time
  Paul> in recorded history I remember to call way ahead of time for
  Paul> the reservations :)

Therefore, I'll see you all THURSDAY night, not tomorrow night!!!!
--

Seeya,
Paul

                          God Bless America!

        ...we don't need to be perfect to be the best around,
                and we never stop trying to be better.
                       Tom Clancy, The Bear and The Dragon