Well, since I can't buy more hours in a day to learn how to DIY my
own Linux updates, I think buying this brand new package from SuSE is
what I need to get things working quickly, and I can RTFM in my
'spare' time to figure out what I'm doing.  I've been impressed with
their documentation and ease of installation, so for me its a good
investment.

Are there any GNHLUG Macintosh users out there who would like a copy
of it for a nominal fee to cover duplication and shipping costs (8
flippin' CDs)?  That's legal, right? Am I asking for more than I can
handle by posting such a (naive) offer?  :0/

Regards,
--Michael
--
Michael L. Bovee, Ph.D.