Yes you can.. I usually turn off the SCSI host adapter bios (adaptec
2940 card) so I can boot properly from the IDE drives...An all scsi
system would be more preferable though for me.  Buy, I wanted to utilize
a lot of the discarded hardware i had laying around..

>Can you mix IDE and SCSI drives in the same system ?

um, I don't but that may get ugly real quick due t o IDE limitations...

>Also, does anyone have any experience with more than 4 IDE drives in one
>system ?

JFeole