Hi,

Anyone experience problems with getting networking up under RH7.2?

The default install works fine, but if I down-grade to a stock 2.4.6
kernel, things get wonky on me when trying to bring up the interfaces.

The networking script bails with an error:

        Cannot send dump request: Connection refused
        Cannot send dump request: Connection refused

I've tracked this down to the '/sbin/ip' command, which gets called
somewhere as 'ip -o link', however, this command seems to not have
any documentation other then the output of 'ip --help'.

Everything works just fine under the 2.4.7 kernel installed by
default, unforunately, I can't use anything higher than 2.4.6 right
now for a variety of reasons :(

Thanks,

--

Seeya,
Paul

                          God Bless America!
                        Remember Pearl Harbor!
        ...we don't need to be perfect to be the best around,
                and we never stop trying to be better.
                       Tom Clancy, The Bear and The Dragon