In a message dated: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 15:36:14 EST
"Kenneth E. Lussier" said:

>and script kiddies have a history of annoying me.

I find that to be a completely unfair and discriminating remark.
Everyone has a history of annoying you, so why pick on the innocent
script kiddies?  I mean, c'mon, what have they done to earn your
attention any more than the rest of us who strive day in and day out
to do nothing but annoy you?

Geeeeeez, just when you think you know a guy he turns around an plays
favorites!
--

Seeya,
Paul

                          God Bless America!

        ...we don't need to be perfect to be the best around,
                and we never stop trying to be better.
                       Tom Clancy, The Bear and The Dragon