Does anyone know os any Linux software that can test for bad RAM?

I have a machine with odd failures and it looks like it's the RAM, but
I'd like to a) make sure and b) find out which stick the failure is on.

Thanks,

Brian

|  [EMAIL PROTECTED]                Spam me and DIE!       |
|                 http://www.datasquire.net                   |
|                 Co-Founder & Co-Owner of                    |
|              Data Squire Internet Services                  |