Nice site... PHP Nuke is a great tool for this type of list.... Can anyone
tell me how they were able to link up the mail list with the
website(PHPNuke)? Is it real-time posts? If so would someone be willing to
direct me to the site where the binaries are located... I have a client who
runs a Nuked site and wanted to do the same thing with their mail list....

-Thanks

Eric

Benjamin Scott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>@zk3.dec.com on 12/19/2001 12:56:53 PM

Sent by:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]