Hi, all,
  Does anybody know how I can get mozilla to come up with a default home
page of my choosing for new users?  In other words, branding.  I'ld like
the default home page that comes up the first time a user launches mozilla
to be one that I've defined instead of http://www.mozilla.org/start.
  I'm using the 0.9.7-0 rpms from ftp.mozilla.org on Red Hat 7.2.  I've tried
modifying the browser.startup.homepage setting in
/usr/lib/mozilla/defaults/pref/all.js and it doesn't seem to take.  Netscape
used to have a tool you could buy for branding back in the netscape 4 days.
What I would *love* is a tool that allows me to say, "I want this homepage,
these bookmarks, these sidebar entries, this theme, and this spinner", click,
spit out the right config files, and I'm done.  And having them a form that
I can easily stuff 'em into my rpm would be cool, too.
  Equivalent information for galeon and Netscape 6 would be great, too, but
of lower importance.  (I'm pushing for galeon, but I need to start with
mozilla.)
--
-Paul Iadonisi
 Senior Systems Administrator