--- Begin Message ---

Hi Jim,

I just received the e-mail you sent to our chairman, Jerry
Kubeck (who insists he's retired, and in denial about the fact that
we haven't yet accepted his resignation! :) regarding your invitation
to join the NYLUG for a pgp keysigning Thursday evening.

Some friends of mine and I are coming into town on Wednesday morning
via the Amtrak Acela train from Boston.  Unfortunately, we're also
leaving Thursday afternoon :(

I greatly appreciate the invitation though.  Maybe we can catch up
with you at some point either for lunch or a pint at a decent brew
pub?

Anyway, thanks again for the invite, and I extend the same offer to
you and any of the NYLUG members, should you ever find yourself in
the Greater New Hampshire area.

--
Paul Lussier

Senior Systems and Network Engineer             100 Foot of John Street
Mission Critical Linux                          Lowell, Ma, 01852

Chairman, Nashua Chapter, Greater New Hampshire Linux User's Group (GNHLUG)