Hello all,

I just started having window manager problems on my REDHAT 7.1
workstation. Most of gnome starts up but I cannot jump from window to
window in X. This is apparently because sawfish is failing to start. When
I try to manually start sawfish I get the following:

root@barrett /root]# sawfish
Xlib:  extension "XINERAMA" missing on display ":0.0".
error--> (void-value PK\\\)
[root@barrett /root]#

This system was working fine for months. It didn't crash and subsequently
loose any files (that I'm aware of anyway). Rather the window manager just
froze up a few days ago.  Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance,

Will Flagg