[ Apology for off-topic (wrt Linux) tidbit.  I so appreciate
competent use of English in a just cause that I printed out
Thomas Penfield Jackson's opinion.  This is another, and
concerns a legal hurdle for antitrust settlements I hadn't
even heard of two weeks ago - the Tunney Act.  The proposed
settlement isn't a foregone conclusion yet, not by a long
shot.  Astounding is the Court's power and responsibility
at this point;  Judge Greene's role in the AT&T case was
comparable.  *whew*     Second apology for its being a PDF.]

    http://www.procompetition.org/headlines/012802.pdf

Bill
--
"We have to make a management decision"