John Abreau wrote:
>I notice you didn't give any details about the actual message...
>
>...are you sure it wasn't just the monthly reminder you received?

Probably not from sourceforge. The spam in question.

To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: URGENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL. ( CONFIDENTIAl)

FROM:BARR.IBRAHIM ALI

ATTN: Jack Hodgson

compliments of the season.
I am BARR.IBRAHIM ALI the family Lawyer to the former
Military Head of States Major General Sani Abacha who
died mysteriously as a result of cardiac arrest, since
after his death his family has been frozen by the
Nigerian civilian government.

etc.

-- Jack Hodgson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 603-433-7161 <www.jackhodgson.com>