Thanks for all the responses people... Mucho appreciated...

My friend, the owner of diffloth.com, called her ISP (attbroadband) and
learned that they'd gone and changed their mail servers.. thus.. my
aliases for her on my system were broken.

Once I edited and rebuilt the alias file, everything worked...

though I'm sure I still don't have reverse lookup working..

can anyone point me to a document that will instruct me on getting that
setup?

Thanks again for all the responses/help.

cheers,

J.