"Derek D. Martin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Do you own the entire C block?  I understand there are tricks you can
> do to be responsible for a portion of a C block, and I think BIND 9
> actually has features built into it to allow for that.  However, older
> versions of BIND were not intended to accomodate networks smaller than
> a full class C.  You may need to get your upstream provider (or
> whoever has been delegated to do reverse DNS for that block) to assign
> reverse DNS for you, as I have had to do in the past.

No, we don't own the C block; USDC assigned us a few addresses from it.
We had gotten USDC to handle it on their end in the past; I can only
guess that they lost the information from their servers somehow.

ICQ 28611923 / AIM abreauj / JABBER [EMAIL PROTECTED] / YAHOO abreauj
Email [EMAIL PROTECTED] / WWW http://www.abreau.net / PGP-Key-ID 0xD5C7B5D9