On Sun, 10 Feb 2002, Benjamin Scott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>   The problem is a political one, not a technical one.  The situation is not
> going to change.  Yes, that is too bad.

:-(

>   "Errors-To" is non-standard and depreciated.  The proper solution is to
> set the SMTP envelope "FROM" address to some sort of robot which can
> identify dead addresses and un-subscribe them.

Oh, OK, Steve may have been talking about this.  I naively thought Errors-To:
was the only way to do this. (I grepped and saw this string in the majordomo
code, but that was likely regarding subscription, etc, activities, not posts)

Let me see if I understand you, a posting's header might look like: