All,

Please don't misunderstand the subject line as flamebait. I have been
dealing with databases a lot more (than I ever wanted to) recently,
and I am trying to figure out the advantages and disadvantages of both
postgresql and mysql. Especially now that I have been doing some web
development, I want to use the best tool for the job, but I can't
honestly say that I know which is better, or why. If anyone has any
thoughts on this, I would like to hear them. Also, does anyone know
how difficult it would be to switch from mysql to postgesql?

TIA,
Kenny