[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> One thing I noticed though was that it's support for GPG seems to be
> lacking.  The 2 areas I noticed had problems were:
>
>         - you can not locate your .gnupg directory anywhere other
>           than your home directory, there seems to be no way to
>           configure this.

In the "Other" settings section, for the gpg command, instead of just
putting in /usr/bin/gpg, use "/usr/bin/gpg --homedir /home/dir".

> This is bad, especially if your homedir is NFS mounted and
> you don't trust your network (which I never do, even when
> I'm the one admin'ing it!)

This isn't a limitation of Evolution. This is the standard behavior of
gpg.

> - When trying to verify signed e-mail, it seems to always fail,
>   yet the exact same e-mail in a different mail client (exmh)
>   succeeds in then authentication.

> I've so far verified this with multiple e-mails sent to
> this list which I've read under both Evolution and exmh.
> Evolution fails every time, exmh succeeds every time.

This I can't explain. I think it has to do with the way Evolution uses
pgp mime.

> Does anyone have any insight to these issues?

Nope ;-)

C-Ya,
Kenny