At 10:28 PM 2/24/2002 -0500, Ferenc Tamas Gyurcsan wrote:

We offer co-location starting at $85 monthly for 20 Gig transfer.

Don't look on our website yet......we're updating it.

~kurth

>Hi everybody,
>
>I'm looking for a company that would do collocation service with linux
>servers. It doesn't have to be state of the art service; rather the price is
>that counts. I did a quick search; what turned up was a little expensive, but
>there has to be cheaper providers.
>Anyway, if anybody has some experience, please let me know.
>
>Thanks,
>Ferenc

Kurth Bemis - Network/Systems Administrator, USAExpress.net/Ozone Computer

People disagree with me.  I just ignore them.
         -- Linus Torvalds, regarding the use of C++ for the Linux kernel

[EMAIL PROTECTED] | http://kurth.hardcrypto.com
PGP key available - http://kurth.hardcrypto.com/pgp