In a message dated: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 12:59:07 EST
[EMAIL PROTECTED] said:

>I suspect you're logging in as user 'pll' instead of user 'plussier'. Ergo (I
>think), you should use sendmail's virtual user table instead of masquerading.
>(map 'pll' to '[EMAIL PROTECTED]' in virtusertab). And I think there may
>
>be another table you should turn on (generics?) and use.
>
>If you really are logging in as plussier, then I give up.

I am logging in as 'pll'. I've tried using both virtusertable and
genericstable and can't seem to figure it out.

I'm going to try and set this host up as a nullclient with a minimal
config, and failing that, I'm going to move over to Postfix (since
I've been meaning to look at it for sometime anyway :)

Thanks,
--

Seeya,
Paul