FYI - I suggested to Alex privately that he might consider doing
several deep-cycle discharges and recharges. However, this might not
work for Lithium-Ion batteries the way they used to for some early
Ni-Cd batteries that we use in the two-way radio market.

Paul Lussier asked:

>>> They are recyclable, but where/how do you do this?

I believe that the most appropriate way is to contact the manufacturer
for their instructions, since they're (generally speaking, at least in
the USA, YMMV, etc.) required by the EPA to have a program in place.
Otherwise, you might have to contact your appropriate state agencies
(e.g. Dept. of Environmental Services in New Hampshire) for their POV;
they may have a list of approved recipients licensed to do disposals).

Just my 20 microCoulombs' worth :-)

Bayard